Most top youtube users have multiple accounts. This way they can use the power of leverage to become even more popular and dominate the youtube community.
Here are 10 things you can do with a second youtube account to get more views and subscribers:
- Try out new strategies before you implement them on your main channel
- Use it for promotion and advertisement
- Make it your way to network with people in your niche
- Interview influential people
- Be more aggressive and active seeking for promotion
- Start a video blog or a journal of your progress. “UsernameTV” works, try it.
- Comment, rate, favorite and add to playlists all your friends’ videos
- Use it to make your brand stronger
- Make teasers and trailers of your main videos before you release them and post video responses.
- Upload alternative edits of your videos (director’s cut) or even the raw version. Fans love this.
Do you have more ideas? Leave a comment below!
Incoming search terms:
- why do I need a youtube account
- why create a youtube account
- why do you need a youtube account
- why have a youtube account
- do i need a youtube account
- secondary youtube account
- why open youtube account
- why open an account at youtube
- why open a youtube account
- why would you create a youtube account