In this video two members of the YouTube Staff -Shenaz Zack, Product Manager, and Camille Hearst, Product Marketing Manager- explain the requisites to become a YouTube Partner.
What do you need in order to become a YouTube Partner?
Here is a quick summary of the video…
What is the YouTube Partner program?
A way to earn money from the videos that you create and share on YouTube, either by enabling ads to be displayed within your videos or by making them available for viewers to rent.
Are there different types of partnerships?
Yes, account level partnership and individual video partnership (enable revenue sharing)
Criteria for becoming a YouTube Partner:
1- You must own or have express permission to make money from the videos that you upload (you must own the rights of both the visuals and audio in your video.
2- IMPORTANT – You must regularly upload videos (the more the better)
3- You must be 18+ or have parent’s consent.
How can you make money on YouTube and how much money can you make?
Either displaying adsense ads (you share revenue with youtube) or offering your videos for rent.
Some users have made youtube their career
So what are you waiting for?
Sign up for my email newsletter if you want to speed things up and get a Partner account as soon as possible. I’ll give you instant access to my free course and I will send you a copy of Secrets.
See you inside,
Via | YouTube Blog
Incoming search terms:
- how to get a lot of views on youtube
- how to become a youtube partner fast
- how to get youtube partnership fast
- how to become a youtube partner
- how to get a youtube partnership fast
- how to become youtube partner fast
- how to get lots of views on youtube fast
- how to become a partner on youtube fast
- how to get partnership on youtube fast
- how to get alot of views on youtube for free