If you missed last night’s youtube views craze with our friend and HTGV member Scott Thomson aka Pro_Found here is a quick summary:
- He read an email I sent about youtube’s fiveyear celebration
- He shot a video that very same day and edited the next morning
- He then uploaded his video to youtube and submitted it the fiveyear competition
- He wakes up and finds his email inbox flooded with thousands of youtube notifications
- He’s video is featured on youtube’s homepage
- He goes from 400 to 2900 subscribers in less than 24h
- His video gets nearly 200.000 youtube views
- YouTube emails him with an invitation to become a youtube partner
- He sets up an adsense account and decides to go out to celebrate
I’m sure you know how the rest of the story ends
So what really happened here?
If you want to succeed you must overtrust your instincts and take a leap of faith.
What are the odds of being chosen to be featured on youtube’s homepage?
Close to none but if you don’t even try then the answer is ABSOLUTELY ZERO.
Scott didn’t think about how small the chances were, instead he focused on how big the results could be if he ever made it.
He took a leap of faith.
And now you have a second chance to replicate his success.
There is a new opportunity for you to be featured on youtube. Head over to this post to know more about how to make it: Get Featured On Youtube With Your Non-Profit Volunteer Video
Incoming search terms:
- how to get featured on youtube homepage
- how to get on youtube homepage
- how to get on the youtube homepage
- how to get 500 subscribers youtube
- how to get video on youtube homepage
- how to get my video featured on youtube
- how to get a video featured on youtube homepage
- get 500 youtube subscribers
- how to get on the youtube home page
- 180000 views