Best Video Marketing Software

How to Get a Million Subscribers on YouTube

Becoming a hit on YouTube is no easy task. Actually, correction: Becoming a hit on YouTube ON PURPOSE is no easy task.

One thing is to accidentally create a silly video that goes viral and another very different thing is to build your subscribers list to the thousands or even millions of youtubers that will watch and comment your videos.

So, how do you become a YouTube star?

Here is a list of tricks you can do to get a million subscribers on youtube, it was taken from and interview with rising youtube partner DeStorm Powers who has more than half a million subscribers on youtube.

DeStorm’s goal is to reach 1 million subscribers soon and gets angry every time that he gets less than 2000 new subscribers in one day.

Make as many videos as you can

Aim to push out at least two videos a week, though the sweet spot is probably closer to three or four in order to keep your numbers up.

Invest on a good HD camera an learn how to edit your videos

Visuals matter, but beautiful visuals won’t appear on their own. High quality YouTube videos require an investment of both money and time. DeStorm suggested picking up a decent HD camera and the proper mics if you have the cash. That investment helped DeStorm get more youtube subscribers.

You can also learn how to create killer videos using a cheap pocket HD camera, a simple lapel mic and some easy editing tricks

Promote your videos using social media

By branching out on popular social networks, you can grab viewers that might not otherwise find you through YouTube itself. DeStorm’s Facebook following also means that when he posts a new video, he has a better shot of hitting YouTube’s front page. The time spent on other networks can directly help your channel.

DeStorm said. “When I’m on Facebook, I’m using that for YouTube. When I’m on Twitter, I’m using that for YouTube.”

Make spoofs and alternative versions of popular videos

Even before they are released…

“You can go the route to drop a music video before that music video actually drops.” This means that people looking for the actual video will stumble upon your fake version.

Do collabs and joint ventures with other youtubers

Collaborations are an important way to increase your youtube subscribers. DeStorm advised finding other YouTuber users with similar amounts of subscribers and collaborating on videos.

Talk about what’s hot and trending

Listen for topics that are trending on the Internet and find unique, creative ways to cover them.

Show your face!

Make sure you show your face and name somewhere in the video so viewers can recognize you, and also make sure you look at the camera — viewers like to think you’re talking to them rather than reading off a script.

Via | Mashable

Incoming search terms:

• how to buy subscribers on youtube
  • buy subscribers on youtube
  • how to get 100 subscribers on youtube
  • buy subscribers youtube
  • how to get fake subscribers on youtube
  • how to get a million subscribers
  • buy youtube subscribers cheap
  • what camera does destorm use
  • how much does destorm make
  • how to get 1 million subscribers on youtube

Also check out...

TubeFool

13 Comments

1. Bertram Heath Sr.

on 17th Nov, 10 03:11pm

Really awesome article Alejandro! The two parts I have the most trouble with, you’ll probably tell me are the two MOST imprtant parts of the formula, consistantly getting videos out every week (nevermind 3 or 4!) and showing my face. I realize HD camera’s are not that expensive, but if I get in front of it and break it then I’ll have to buy a new one!
    I love your blog and really appreciate your advice, tips and secrets. Thank you for keeping me inspired and you will probably be the reason I do finally get in FRONT of the camera, I’m getting tired of having to put 5 times more effort into my videos than the next (even uglier!) guy who just turns on the camera and starts talking. I am very picky about my videos and nothing I do is ever good enough, I have been in front of the camera but I always scrap the vids and go back to the PowerPoint and Camtasia and After Effects! Thanks again, B

2. Brandon

on 17th Nov, 10 05:11pm

I have a few comments and observations.

3. Kelsey

on 17th Nov, 10 10:11pm

Thanks soo much for your continued advice! I can’t thanks you ENOUGH!! I’ve follwed and learnt soo much, and I’ve only been reading your blog for two months! My sucsess story may not be as big as others, but my youtube channel is not for everyone. But thanks to you, in 2 months I have got 900 subscribers and on of my videos is on it’s way to 10,000 veiws!! All from scratch, so thank you SOO much!!
    I do try to edit my videos and stuff too, I love editing, I think it’s the best part haha!

Kelsey

4. Pat

on 18th Nov, 10 04:11am

WOW! This was really an amazing blog, it taught me alot! it must have taken a while to write

5. Zachary

on 19th Nov, 10 10:11pm

Great post Alejandro these tricks have been working out for me, my channel has reached about 100 subscribers and my top video has over 3000 views

6. Christa Johnston

on 23rd Dec, 10 08:12pm

I have a few comments and observations. * Good advice on showing faces. Thats incredibly underrated technique because people love looking at faces. * Beyond simply other marketing efforts, you can actually buy views and subscribers at various sites. * I think getting such a large number of followers as a million is more often luck than anything else. That’s a very large number to achieve. * I don’t know that it’s necessary to have an HD camera. Some of the most famous internet videos ever are low resolution. If you’re ever walking around with an iPhone and the mood strikes you to film a video, the fact that you don’t have top of the line HD equipment shouldn’t prevent you from trying.

7. mike

on 3rd Jan, 11 01:01am

youtube.com/mikedasprofessor

8. Maiapare

on 11th Feb, 11 06:02pm

Hey, I’m a brand new youtube user. I’m beginning to produce 1080p music videos, clips from recent release movies, and a bunch of other stuff. I’m working on a Fight Club music video right now, which will be released in full HD in the next day or so – please subscribe to my channel if you’re interested!

Thanks guys!

9. Maiapare

on 11th Feb, 11 06:02pm

Sorry, forgot the link. x3

10. Joe

on 21st Feb, 11 11:02pm

Great article. My only problem is uploading two times a week. Don’t really have the time. Really good advice. Thanks

11. mof48

on 30th Jun, 11 08:06am

12. nick boyer

on 29th Jul, 11 07:07pm

could you do me a big favor and subscribe

13. Name (required)

on 21st Sep, 11 08:09pm

If you want to know how to get views and subscribers, watch our stuff. We gained 100 Subscribers over night.

- Make GOOD stuff and you will get views. Nobody wants to watch boring videos about boring stuff. Woo HOoo!!!