Want to know how Apple creates those amazing videos for their products? Those videos where they have that nice white-as-snow background and crystal clear image quality? It’s not a green-screen, it’s just a light trick!
Inside this video, my friend Gideon Shalwick shows you exactly how to make your videos look more professional using some very simple, and also affordable, video and lighting equipment.
Well, he actually uses a Canon 60D DSLR and expensive fluorescent lights but you can achieve the same result with cheaper lights and flip-style pocket cameras or iPhone 4
Having videos like that displaying your products or simply just advertising your business can make a big difference for making your videos look more professional – just like Apple does it.
Gideon is an amazing video marketing guy and has a free report that teaches how to turn YouTube views into cash. You can check it out by clicking the link below:
Incoming search terms:
- white studio setup
- how to set up a white background
- youtube backdrop
- How to set up a white studi
- setting up photo backdrops utube
- setting up a white background
- photography settings for flsh on a white background you tube
- light setup white background
- how to setting white studio